Sunday, July 31, 2016

Clinton acknowledges hard work ahead, frustrated by America’s ‘caricature’ of her

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton acknowledges that Americans have a legitimate concern about her trustworthiness, particularly related to her email scandal and the Benghazi terror attacks, but criticized those who have attempted to undermine her Democratic presidential campaign and make a “caricature” out of her, in an exclusive interview with “Fox News Sunday.”

“I think that it's fair for Americans to have questions,” Clinton said, in an interview taped Saturday. “Every time I run for an office, though, oh my goodness, all of these caricatures come out of nowhere. And people begin to undermine me because when I left office as secretary of state, 66 percent of Americans approved of what I do.”


Commentary by: Lynn Cheramie, Founder, Freedom Fighters of America

Lies about lies to cover up more lies! She is a lie!

FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF AMERICA
FRESH AND TRUE NEWS 24/7 WITH NO HYPE!

No comments: